Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Learning Curve: Year 5

Okay, I'll admit it. I came up with a phrase in my last entry that I really like and I simply want to repeat it: Bush is our never-leave-the-learning-curve President.

It only makes sense and is humorous though, to those of us who haven't drank the Kool-Aid, those of us who see bufoonery and don't consider it country charm, for those of us who have come to the conclusion that the greatest portion of the brain power in the White House is actually in the building maintenance staff, for those of us who respect the concept of how verbs and nouns can be combined in a fashion so as to construct a complete and coherent thought. If these descriptions sound vaguely like you, then I have a treat for you.

I have a favorite web site for when I want to indulge in pure, unadulterated fits of laughter--because sometimes it's a choice between laughter and tears, and Lawd knows I prefer to laugh--and this my dear friends is the place to go for that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home